22 Sep 5 Ways NBF is Better than Flat-Pack Furniture
Northern Beaches Furniture has five distinct advantages over high street flat-pack furniture:
- With Northern Beaches Furniture, there is NO SELF-ASSEMBLY – you actually get a beautiful piece of high quality furniture, as opposed to a box of hundreds of furniture parts and hardware, an Allen key and a set of indecipherable instructions. Self-assembling furniture is notorious for creating frustration and arguments. It always takes three times as long as you expect it to – and let’s face it, we’ve all got better things to do with our weekend.
- You will be getting OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP and a quality piece of furniture to last a lifetime that you can start enjoying from the moment it is delivered to you.
- No more will you have to make do with standard sizes, colours and finishes. This is because we don’t carry stock. Each piece of furniture is MADE TO ORDER so we can offer you flexibility that high street retailers can’t. There is no need for compromise as you get choice and individuality in every piece.
- You won’t need to visit a single furniture store, so no wasting your weekends or fighting the crowds. With Northern Beaches Furniture you BUY AND CUSTOMISE YOUR FURNITURE ONLINE from the comfort of your own home, and then sit back and wait for us to deliver your furniture to you.
- Northern Beaches Furniture offers GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY. There is a well-known saying that “You get what you pay for”, and this is particularly so with furniture. All our furniture is made with high quality materials – all our drawers come with soft-closing concealed Blum drawer runners with a 30kg weight rating as standard, and we use only the best Australian-made board that high-end cabinet makers use. And there will be no need to pay a handy-man to build it for you – with Northern Beaches Furniture, building and delivering actual furniture is all part of the service.